Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hairbands!

Okay, so this post has nothing to do with the panda hats I am working on, but hey, a cute, quick, craft.

I saw this idea for headbands on http://www.oneprettything.com/ and I thought, hey, I can do this! Even if it isn't knitting!

So then I looked around some more, just because there might be an even easier way to do this, and I found this post which doesn't involve cutting hair elastics. Cutting things can sometimes make me nervous. (I don't cut very often while knitting)

The stuff:
okay, so the picture is blurry. I can't find our camera, sorry.













And here is the finished product:
cute, no? I tried to take a picture of me, using the mirror technique I've seen others use, but, wow, was it blurry! And the bear was convenient.

So it was pretty quick and easy. I wish I had some lace or something to make a fancier one, but I used what I had on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment