Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Not Obsessed. At All


Okay, so I mentioned that I had cast on for another one. I finished it today. It's already been on a baby's head.


While delivering said hat, I cast on for a hat with a similar shape, but just stripes. I finished that hat, and then had to raid my friend's stash for more yarn so that I could knit at work. (My job involves a lot of talking, which while yes, does involve a lot of hand motion, doesn't actually require it).

(I now owe my friend a ball of pink Patons Merino, in case anyone is wondering)

I'll post pictures of the new hats tomorrow - the sun was gone by the time I thought about pictures for the striped hats.

*I think this picture is better than my previous ones, even with my phone. I should really continue looking for that battery.

1 comment:

  1. http://chmiley.blogspot.com/2010/01/hello-blog-world-ive-been-missing-you.html

    Here's a link to see the hat in use, your pics don't do the hats justice. They are much cuter in person, made even cuter in my opinion by the baby wearing them :)

    ReplyDelete