Friday, January 22, 2010

Not much knitting

Housework definitely gets in the way of knitting. (Not that I'm getting a lot of housework done, I'm kind of puttering while watching Kiki's Delivery Service. I think I prefer Spirited Away, but the animation is good).

Here is what I got done yesterday:
I put the ear tufts in this morning. Yeah, my house may be messy, but the hats have tassels.












And then I cast on for a hat. I cast on 70 stitches and knitted in the round for 4 1/2 inches, then started decreases on dpns. I think this is going to be a bear.










And now, off to do housework. Maybe if I actually focus on it instead of thinking about knitting?

1 comment:

  1. I may ban you from posting pictures from your cell phone. Really. Seriously. They do your knitting such a disservice. You are here often enough, we have a camera, with a battery. You are welcome, and encouraged, to use it!

    ReplyDelete